tisdag 4 oktober 2016

Blooming days

This weeks challenge at #ThePaperShelter is about flowers. #Blooming days the theme is, and flower on cards are just lovely. Visit The Paper Shelter's Blog and see all beautiful cards, great for inspiration.
I decided to join in the #challenge266 and my first card this week is a Christmas card!
I used The Paper Shelters stamp The most adorable snowmen and colored it with Copics and ProMarkers. 
I used a scalloped card, red and white cardstock, I embossed the white cardstock with big polka dots and used Crealie's die to cut out the circle in the middle. The white Poinsettia is from Marianne dies and I used it on white and green glittery paper and finished it by adding some lime green flatbacks. I added some red and white flowers to, it's nice with flowers on Christmas cards, if they match the card.


1 kommentar:

  1. Your card is so beautiful! I love the sweet snowman, and lovely design. Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    SvaraRadera