tisdag 8 november 2016

Sweet little Monkey

This is my second entry to The Paper Shelter's challenge 271 this week. I looked at Pinterest before I did my cards, and found one monkey and one penguin. It's very easy to do this monkey, you'll only need one big circle for the head, two small circles for the ears, one heart for the face, one oval for the mouth and you'll need to paint the mouth on the oval, cut out the eyes and if you like paint them. The little piece that should be the hair on the head I cut out freehanded. I then cut out the sentiment: Grattis that is Swedish for Congratulations. I put on some stars and flatbacks, voila! I got a perfect card for a child. When I send it I will cut out extra pieces for one more monkey and put inside the card, if the child likes to do one more. For background paper I used The Paper Shelter's WinterBreeze, A very useful digital paper that you can print out and use. It come's with six different paper and it's nice both for Christmas cards and Birthday cards. 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar