tisdag 8 november 2016

Card for children

 I did two cards for children this week. I looked at Pinterest for inspiration and found this little penguin, I thought if I send it to a child I know, I can cut out one extra and send so the child can put it together. I used my ovals and circles for the body and eyes, the heartshaped die for the wings, feet and stomach. The sentiment "God Jul" is Swedish for Merry Christmas. The background paper is from The Paper Shelter's collection "Matching with Halloween". I also diecut some stars to put on the card. I didn't want to put on pearls and stuff if the card goes to a small child that will eat them ... lol ... I'm funny that way always afraid to hurt children.
Well here's my first entre to The Paper Shelter's challenge 271 A card for a Child.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar