lördag 24 september 2016

My first entree to The Paper Shelter Challenge Card of many Folds

I never made a card like this before, just used to do the classic folds. But this is my first try and I did enjoy it so there will be more. I enter this card in #ThePaperShelter's #Challenge #263 Card of many folds. I used up some old papers from my stash and diecut the word "Grattis" (Swedish for congratulations) and die cut some flowers, cats and chains. I also die cut the bow and the circles. I finished it of  by putting on some flatbacks. Now I will make more of this folding, there is also a challenge in the facebook group "Kortutmaningar" that I will like to enter. And lucky me, at The Paper Shelter you can enter 3 cards! So my saturday evening is saved ... 

My first easel card ever

1 kommentar:

  1. A beautiful card design, I love your image and your colouring. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    SvaraRadera